How to Apply Blush-on On Round Face:
Make-up brings a great change into your look only if it is done flawlessly. In makeup application of foundation on face is really a very hard job because blotches on face look very gauche & embarrassing. So, make a base that is blended well with your skin tone. Eye make & lipstick application is not tough. Now, when you move towards the application of blush-on hen I think you feel confusion about where you should apply blush on near cheeks, near jaw line or in what motion circular motion, rectangular motion or triangular motion because if the blush on is not applied well then it can make to look like a cartoon. So, for being a funny person at the party of your friend & for protecting yourself for the embarrassment you need to learn; how to apply blush on correctly? If you have round face then the method that is illustrated below is just right method for you.
- 1) First of all you have to choose appropriate color of blush on. Such as it is said by the make-up experts that the women with yellowish skin tone can go with pinkish blush on. Peach & rosy golden shades are also perfect for every skin tone.
- 2) Don’t try to apply blush on with sponges or fingers. Just buy a high quality blush on brush!
- 3) You must have a little make up mirror so that you can look deeply & observe keenly whether you are applying blush on right place.
- 4) Before applying blush on you must keep your face shape into the mind. Such as the oval face ladies should apply blush on the apples of cheeks while heart face shape ladies can apply blush on to the outer corner of their cheekbones near, square face ladies apply below the cheekbones & round face ladies can follow the following points.
- 5) Keep in mind that you must start from little blush on & then add more if feel need (applying on whatever part of you face)
- 6) Round face ladies can apply blush-on on the down area of cheekbones from the ear towards the mouth line.
- 7) Apply some blush-on on your chin so that your face can give the impact of being longer.
- 8) Also apply near the area that exists between you eyebrows (near outer corner of your eyes) & hairline.
- 9) Apply a little blush-on on the left & right sides of your nose. Never apply over the nose line.
- 10) Blush on should always look natural. So apply less & blend it well.