Dry Lips & Application of Lipstick:
Dry lips mean cracked lips & no doubt that these cracked lips make you feel embracement & to look very gauche at a function. If you simply apply lipstick on the dry lips then it only highlights the lines and cracks. So, it is very necessary for you to make your dry lips softer before the application of the lipstick. In other words, you need to prepare your lips first. Here, I am going to share a complete step by step method. By acting upon this procedure you can not only apply lipstick flawlessly but you can also make your lips beautiful & soft.
1) At the first step you need to exfoliate your lips. Exfoliation is a method that helps in order to remove dead skin cells. For this purpose you can take some warm water in a bowl & soak a toothbrush in this water for about 3 min. It will make your brush softer & now rub this brush on your lips very softly & gently. It will help in order to remove dead skin cells from your lips.
2) The second step involves the moisturizing of the lips by using a lip balm or a lip cream. You can apply lip balm for making your lips softer or you can massage with a lip cream then remove the cream by using cotton ball.
3) The next step is the application of lip concealer. As you need concealer for face beauty similarly for flawless application of the lipstick the lip concealer application before the lipstick is very much necessary.
4) Now you need to move towards the lip liner application. Lip liner is a liner that is used for outlining the shape of your lips. It helps in order to stops lipstick from flowing outside the lines. It makes your lipstick long lasts.
5) Now apply lipstick. You can choose the color of lipstick by keeping your skin tone or completion into your mind. Another point that should be noted is that dark lipstick makes lips to look thin while light lipstick make lips to look fuller. So, if you have thin lips then you should use light colors because the usage of dark color can make your lips to look more thin & vice versa.
6) Next step is the Blotting of the lipstick by using a tissue paper. Just keep the tissue paper between your both lips. Press your lips gently & in this way all extra lipstick will be on tissue paper.
7) In the last, you need to apply lip gloss on lips. But never use too much lip-gloss because it is a false method. Only apply a little lip gloss into the central part of lips. Now you are ready to go!