Face Masks for Dry Skin Made with Aloe Vera:
Ladies are very much conscious about their skin, form the ancient times. For this purpose they are making different types of face masks by using natural ingredients but as the women & girls entered into the modern age they forget the old traditions of using masks on face & choose readymade products for their skin but now once again they are looking towards the natural ideas for making face masks for face so that they can get permanent beauty by using these homemade products.
When we are talking about the natural handmade products for skin then it becomes very obvious for us to discuss the natural ingredients that are best for skin. There is a long list of such ingredients. But today, I will focus only on the Aloe Vera. It is a type of plant. It is not the plant; it is the gel of that we obtained from this plant, that is beneficial for hair as well as for skin. Aloe Vera refreshes your skin. It hydrates the skin. It is used to treat acne, dry, oily & rough skin. It acts as best moisturizer for skin. It brings smoothness on skin. It is a best skin healer.
Today, I am going to talk about how you can use aloe Vera gel for treating the dry & rough skin. Here are some homemade tips. Read carefully & try for effective results!
1) Take almost 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel. Mix this gel with one yolk of egg (egg white is best for oily skin while yolk is preferable for dry skin) & now add some Lemon Juice. Mix it well. Apply on face for about 15 to 20 min. wash with water & see the magic. You can use this face mask twice is a week for getting better results.
2) You can also mix the Aloe Vera gel with rose water because these two natural ingredients also best for skin. The method of applying this paste on skin is same as illustrated into the above point. It is helpful in removing pigmentation marks.
3) If you want to get shinny & glowing skin then make a face mask by using aloe Vera gel, turmeric, honey, milk & rose water. Take these ingredients in such quantity that you will obtained a thick paste that is easily applicable on skin. Apply this paste on face for about half an hour. Use twice or trice in a week.
4) For removing sunburn or tan marks I think you can use a bleaching agent with aloe Vera gel. Yes you are thinking absolutely right I am talking about lemon juice. Mix lemon juice with aloe Vera gel & apply it on face for about 15 min. When dries then wash with water. Use twice in a week for effective results.
5) You can mix the Aloe Vera Extract with mango for getting refrying skin & smooth skin.
Hopefully, these tips will help you a lot.