10 Steps of Applying Concealer Correctly on Face:
Concealer usually used for making uneven skin tone even. Furthermore, it brings shine on face, it fills sunspots & blemishes plus it is used under eye circles. Ladies like to use it because it helps in getting a beautiful complexion. Mostly, Concealer is available in to sticks form & sometimes Concealer pencils are also used.
When you visit a market then you can finds out lots of branded concealers into different varieties, colors etc but you have always choose the shade that go best with your skin tone. For example the ladies who have prominent dark circles, they can use a concealer that match their skin tone & almost two time darker than the original skin tone. Similarly, the T-pencil concealer is used for acne. Now, let me tell you top 10 steps that you can follow for applying concealer.
1) First of all, you need to wash your face with a goods beauty sop of face wash.
2) After washing face, it’s the time to apply moisturizer on your face so that you skin can become soft.
3) Eye circlers are most common on face, so, first apply concealer under eye circles. Try to use it in less quantity but blend it well. Don’t use ton of concealer at once & at the dark skin tone area because it makes you to look gauche. Apply little & increase the quality of concealer gradually (as needed).
4) After applying under eye circle, now move towards acne, sunspots, blemishes & if you are not going to apply eye shadow then you need to use concealer on the upper eye lid otherwise skip it.
5) Try to blend it well with your skin. Set the concealer with powder otherwise it can create a wrinkling effect. For avoiding this effect dust some power on your face by using fluffy brush but don’t look ghostly by apply too much white powder. Consider your skin tone & keep your brush strokes light.
6) Don’t rub the concealer tightly.
7) After setting concealer, it s the time to move towards the finishing touch. So, now apply foundation & blend well gently)
8) Apply blush-on on your cheekbones for creating a natural look.
9) Don’t ignore contouring. For a perfect finishing you need to Conture your nose, cheeks bone, chin, jaw line etc (according to your face shape).
10) Your eyebrows usually starts to look little dull due to the application of concealer & foundation. So use eye brow pencil for enhancing your eye brow beauty.