What is Diamond Facial or Microdermabrasion?
Diamond Facial is also known as Microdermabrasion Treatment it means a treatment in which for the purpose of removing the dead skin epidermal cells of the face the exfoliant crystals is sprayed on face, this helps in order to remove the outermost layer of the rough, dry, uneven skin & dead skin cells. It results fresh, younger & healthier-looking skin.
For this facial a hand piece is placed on the skin for removing outermost layer very gently. The best patient for this treatment is one who has some skin flaws only on the surface layer.
We know that facial work wonders in order to remove dirt, dead skin cells, bacteria, dust, but also cause some side effects. Diamond Facial or Microdermabrasion Treatment is a new 21st century facial treatment. Mostly, ladies are spending lots of dollars on this treatment so that they can get even, fairer, wrinkle free & soft skin. Celebrities are also getting the services of Microdermabrasion Treatment from beauty salon for looking more & younger.
Benefits of Diamond Facial:
As I told you that diamond facial can show lots of positive results. It a non surgical treatment so it harms less as compared from dermabrasion and laser treatments. It reduces wrinkle lines & signs of aging. It removes dirt & dust. It gives skin a healthier, glowing & fresh look by removing the outermost layer of skin. When you are getting treatment then you may never feel pain but you may feel a little bit warmth. It is said about this facial that it just appropriate facial for those skin that are allergic towards chemicals because it uses non allergic crystal or diamonds.
Disadvantage of Diamond Facial:
Along with benefits there are some possible side effects of this treatment. As we know the severe & most frequently use of anything can cause some disadvantages. As we know that every person has different type of skin so its disadvantage also differs according to the skin type. Let’s have a look at some of its resulting side effects!
1) It can cause redness, blotchy skin or irritation on skin. For protecting your skin from redness or irritation you should avoid the use of makeup almost 30 hours after facial.
2) Sometimes the tools which are used in this facial can cause bleeding or cuts on skin.
3) It can cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (darker patches on skin or dark pigmentation spots) & these can become darker in UV rays. For avoiding it make sure that you are applying sun block on your skin before going out.
4) With repetitive treatment of diamond facial, you are actually removing different layers of your skin which in results makes your skin sensitive.
5) Your skin become thinner & turns black soon.
6) It can also cause skin bruising & abrasion
7) It can make your skin tight.
But it is less harmful as compared from dermabrasion and laser facials.