How Skin Glow?
Ladies & every age girls are very much conscious about protecting their skin. They never like pimples, wrinkles, dark skin tone & any other skin problem especially on their face. Keeping skin clean is really a very important task. You know that skin is a very sensitive part of body & it is one of the most prominent parts of body so take care of it. Dear ladies, if you need a soft, smooth & glowing skin then I think you must read this article carefully because today I am going to share some secrets of glowing skin with you. Read carefully!
Homemade Tips for Glowing Skin:
Let me first tell you some homemade tips for getting glowing skin.
1) You need to exfoliate your skin at least once in a week. So a very easy homemade tip for making exfoliator is; you need to go into your kitchen, use some sugar & mix it in honey. Now use this on your face. You can gently rub with your hand also. Then wash with lukewarm water. It removes oldest dead skin cells from your skin & makes it glow.
2) Second beneficial tip for Glowing skin is the use of a mango peels powered (which you can make by using peels of mango, dry these in sun light then make powered). Mix this powder in milk. Make paste & apply this paste on skin for about 15 to 20 min. When it dries then wash with fresh water & get glowing skin.
3) Another easy homemade tip for getting smooth, shiny & glowing skin is the usage of honey, lemon juice & egg (white part). Make a mask by using all these three ingredients. You can use almost one table spoon of honey & few drops of lemon juice in one egg white. Apply this mask on your face & when dry then wash from fresh water. It will surely make your skin glossy & shinny.
4) When you get up early in the morning, then first thing that you have to do is soak a clean cloth in hot water, now keep this cloth on your face. It will help in open your pores; now use a cleanser for washing your face. After washing your face you can apply a toner on you face for glowing skin (you can prepare natural toner at home by mixing lemon juice in water).
5) Sun Protection Foundation (SPF) is very much necessary for protecting skin from the Harmful rays of sun (UV rays Ultra Violet). So, you should try to apply it on your face & bared parts of body so that you can save your skin from sun rays. Try to wear full & long clothes for protecting your skin.
6) It is proved from a research that eating of chocolate can helps your skin to glow. It makes skin healthy. So eat chocolate & get smooth skin.
Ways for Getting Glowing Skin:
Some more ways for getting glowing skin are described into the following points. These are some key points which you always keep into your mind for getting natural beauty.
1) Don’t smoke because smoking habit is really very harmful for skin. it can create black spots on skin & can leads towards severe results such as skin cancer.
2) You should try to use a bacteria free pillow & bed cover. For this purpose you should change the cover almost after three or four days. In this way you can keep your skin smooth, acne free & glowing.
3) Remove your makeup before sleeping. Trey to get a make-over only when needed. Excessive use of make-up can damage you skin. During make-up keep in mind that less is more.
4) Don’t use lots of products on your skin because when you change one product after another then it can harm your skin. Buy less & qualitative products & use for about 3 to 4 months for better results.
5) Wash your face regularly. Don’t compromise on your skin.
6) If you feel that acne or pimples are appearing on your skin then don’t worry because most of the time this problem occurs due to changes in our body so don’t touch your acne or pimples just use good quality face wash.
7) Drink more water as you can. You should drink at least 7 to 8 glasses of water in a day. Water makes your skin healthy. It improves your body functioning & then skin.
8) Get a proper facial treatment from parlor almost after 4to 5 weeks.
9) Try to apply toner such as “rose water” (best toner) for removing dirt & excessive oil you’re your skin.
10) Try to choose products according to the type of your skin “oily or dry”.
11) Improves your body systems from inner such as blood system, Digestion system, immune system etc. When inner improves then outer ultimately improves & glows.
12) Try to keep your skin moisturizes by using lotions or creams.
Keep all these points into yoiur mind, plus use the homemade tips which I described into the above points. Hopefully you will get better & positive results. Exercise well; eat fresh fruits & vegetables because Vitamin C (which found in fruits & vegetables) improves skin. Sleep well. You can visit a dermatologist in case of severe skin problem.