Different Face Shape Eyebrows Tips & Pictorial Tutorials:
Eyebrows play vital role in order to beauty eyes. It acts as frame for your eyes & enhances eye beauty. Plucking is a technique that is used for giving an accurate shape to the eyebrows. Plucking of eyebrows is a skillful task that can be done only by professionals. After plucking your eyes look beautiful, it adds a touch of freshness on your face & it makes your personality to look youthfulness.
But before plucking your eyebrows you must know which shape is appropriate for you. The face shape plays a vital role in order to determine the shape of plucking. So, eyebrow shape actually depends on face shape. First of all you need to know which face shape you possess. Don’t worry; we are here for your guidance. Here, I am going to discuss this topic in detail so that you can determine accurate face shape & appropriate plucking shape.
Different Face Shapes:
First of all, look in mirror & check which face shape you have? It may be long or oval. It may be round or square & it may be heart & diamond. If your face fit in round shape then you have round face shape & if you face fit in oval shape then you have oval face shape.
1) Oval Face Shape: it has prominent cheekbones & wider forehead.
2) Long Face Shape: Elongated from forehead to chin.
3) Round Face Shape: It’s Width & Length is almost same. Wide from cheeks.
4) Square Face Shaper: It has bony jaw line.
5) Heart Face Shape: It has pointy Chin. Forehead may be Prominent.
6) Diamond Face Shape: it is widest from Temples. It is not a common face shape.
Different Eyebrows Shapes:
After determining your face you need to get some info about eyebrows shapes. We have different types of eyebrows shapes such as Round, Flat, Hard angled, soft angled & S shaped as shown into the above picture.
Eyebrow Solution according Face Shape:
Which eyebrow shape is suitable for which face shape? Read the following points!
1) Eyebrow Shape for oval face Shape: Soft Angled Eyebrow Face Shape is Appropriate with the aim to maintain its natural shape beauty.
2) Eyebrow Shape for Long Face Shape: Flat Eyebrows Shape is right with the aim to make it shorter.
3) Eyebrow Shape for Round Face Shape: High angled or high arched eyebrows shape is ideal with the aim to make it look longer.
4) Eyebrow Shape for Square Face Shape: Its eyebrow shape depends on the jaw line with the aim to soften or balance its strong jaw line but arched eyebrow shape is used for this face shape.
5) Eyebrow Shape for Heart Face Shape: Its eyebrow shape depends on the forehead width with the aim to soften or balance its wide forehead but a mixture of arched & rounded eyebrow shape is used for this face shape.
6) Eyebrow Shape for Diamond Face Shape: S shape eyebrow shape is mostly used with the aim to soften the while face & with the aim to make widest face parts less-wide.
How to Determine Starting, Arch & Ending Points of Eyebrows?
Mostly for estimating the starting point of eyebrow, arc point & ending point of eyebrow the above technique is used (as shown into the pictures).
You need to keep some points into your mind.
1) Never over pluck your eyebrows otherwise it will look quite gauche.
2) Now days the large, burly and full eyebrows trend is very frequent.
3) Pluck eyebrow hair in the direction that they grow.
4) In the last don’t forget to trim extra hairs with scissor but be careful while trimming.