Dressing Style Fashion Tips for Black Men:
Mostly the men who have dark skin tone are usually known as African men because Africans usually have dark complexion. I mostly observe that black men have very chic sense of fashion & only a few those who are bold usually rock into the streets due to their boldness & stylish fashion logic while generally others 80% black men avoid to follow fashion because they think that they have dark skin tone & that’s why no style will suits them best. Are you mad? I mean you are thinking totally in a wrong way. You are working successfully in almost every field of life. You can become a doctor, you can become an engineer, you can run a country successfully, you can become consultant, lawyers, tradesmen, carpenter, salesmen etc then why don’t you cannot become a fashion follower or fashion icon? You can follow fashion in a very funky way. Yes you can do it. You just need to be a little bold & you need to get a little bit information about colors that can go best with your skin tone then believe me you can also rock into streets or in parties exactly like other boys & men rocks. So, are you ready for exploring 2016 most trendy dressing ideas? Before exploring these ideas, keep the following points in to your mind!
• Try to make sure that you hair styles should be done very neatly & you should always have groomed hairs. Don’t be messy. Hairs have a great impact on your overall look including your dress.
• Keep in mind the dark skin tone is further divided into light dark skin tone & most dark skin tone. Light-skinned men can choose blacks, browns or darker colors because these dark colors can complement their personality in a best way.
• The darker skin tone men should avoid neon color & try some softer shades such as beige, soft skin, soft grey etc.
• Try to make sure that you are wearing fit t-shirt not tight.
• Don’t ignore the power of coat on your personality because mostly stylist think coat suit best to black men. So, in winter you must add at least 3 or 4 versatile design of overcoats into your clothing wardrobe. These coats can add a mysterious touch into your personality.
• Always add a well-fitting suit I mean three piece pant suit into your wardrobe. So that whenever you want to attends a formal party then this pant suit can give you the best look with a stylish pocket square.
• You can not only follow traditional fashion but hip hop style also looks very funky on black men. So, you can follow any trend with a little confidence.
• Here are some exclusive dressing style ideas for bla
ck men. Hopefully you love these!
Casual Street Style Ideas for Black Men:
Here you can see men casual street styles. Simply try jackets or blazers on your plain pullover shirt with denim jeans. Wear sneakers or boots that is comfortable for you. Add a pocket square into your blazer front pocket if you love a little bit formal touch & if not then just wear a leather jacket whose zip is unclosed from the front. Make your hair neatly or wear a fedora hat.
Formal Dressing Ideas for Black Men:
When you are getting ready for a party or evening event then dear you need to wear something formal such as a three piece pant suit with checkered design or stripped print can be a best option. Similarly, you can try a neutral color pant shirt with a neon color blazer. Of course when you are getting ready for formal event then replace your sneakers or flip flops with polished boots. Wear an eye wear that goes best with your face shape & add a style statement into your personality!
Summer Looks for Black Men:
In summer always wear T-shirt with shorts or loose pants. Add hats with brim on the back side of head. Think about casualness. Feel free in comfortable dressing!
Winter Looks for Black Men:
In winter try pants, button don shirt, coats, woolen caps & sneakers with socks. Don’t follow one color from head to toe but try to go with mix match pattern. You can follow black & beige color scheme or you can try the combination of lightest grey, red & black.
CID Inspired Look for Black Men:
I personally, love the black men look that resembles from a CID. How you can get this look? Well, wear a pant with a knee length fit coat then add a fedora hat on your head. Hold a leather brief case style bag into your hand! You are ready to go for investigation (hahaha just kidding).
Black Businessman Dressing Style Guide:
If you are successful businessman & also want to become a successful style fashion icon then follow the looks which are shown above! Try the denim pant with denim shirt, cotton tie with black vest & tweed stuff short coat. Hold a leather wallet in your hand. Another look for you is to try lighter shades of shirts, lighter tone blazers & lighter tone footwear with dark blue jeans that is folded from bottom. Hold a stylish handbag in your hand & make a style statement when you are on a business trip.